Feel like heart skipping beat. No pain. What to do?

Ok it feels like my heart keep skipping a beat . I feel fine otherwise . there is there is no pain just so struggling sensation . this is been happening for a little over 4 days.

After some time it skips again. I've recently went Vegan. No meat, Dairy or fish. Just XXXXXXX Avacados, Fruits and veggies.
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 40 minutes later
dear patient

thanks for your concerns. the most comkon cause of skipped beats are premature atria contractions which are benign. premature ventricular contractions are also possible. usually no treatment is necessary but if they are too frequent or impair activity then a holter monitor may be required to evaluate further

truly yours

Dr Brenes Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN