Failed in physical capacity profile test. What could be wrong with me?

Hi, I just failed an post offer pre employment physical capacity profile test. I am a MRI Tech for the past 16 years. I scored a 275 out of 300 to pass. I am a 50 year old, 134lbs, 5'2" petite build female. What is going on with me?
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,
Passing an examination takes into consideration many factors. These factors could be related to the examination centre, the examination demands, the state of mind of the candidate before and during the examination and stress. You must consider all of these factors before blaming anybody for what ever reason.
The examiners for sure might have some particular criteria at some time in point for some peculiar reason.Everything the person examining does is to work in accordance with his guidelines as described in any given organization and also to protect the candidate under consideration.
I do not think you should really blame yourself for what ever reason. Be strong and ready to face future challenges.
thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.