Eyes regularly secrete white scale, cleaned by hand and same time blood come out while taking out. Cause?

i had question abt my Eyes. my eyes are regularly secrete white scale which is regularly clean by hand and same time blood come out while taking out from eyelids
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs attention

Detailed Answer:

You are probably suffering from chronic allergic conjunctivitis. You should not try to take out the discharge. I would advise you to consult a nearby ophthalmologist.
You need to apply some eye drops, which will be prescribed by your ophthalmologist.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah