Extreme cramping pain after intercourse. Reasons ?

I have extreme pain after I have intercourse. The pain is a dull ache and cramp feeling. It feels like it is located in the anal area and towards the front betweeen the anal area and scrotom.
Posted Fri, 13 Jul 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 53 minutes later

I understand your query and concern.
It could be due to inflammation or infection of the male XXXXXXX organs like prostate or seminal vesicles.
Kindly consult your doctor, who will do a physical examination, advice tests like urine culture, semen culture and if necessary ultrasound scan.
U may need a prolonged course of antibiotics to get relief.
Hope I answered to your point. Kindly get back for doubts, if any.