Experiencing pain in testicles and lower back when passing bowel movement. Underlying cause?

Jan 2013

wat can cause my testices to hurt brougt on by a bowel movent also pain in my lower back also brought on by bowel movement.

Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.

Let me know the associated symptoms along with mentioned.
Do you have any palpable swelling/ tenderness in scrotum?
Do you have constipation or difficulty in passing stools?
Do you have fever and burning urination?

With the available described symptoms, there appears to be possibility of Defecation associated straining induced aggravation of scrotal pain.
Straining while defecation may cause herniation of gut in scrotal region via inguinal ring.

You should consult with XXXXXXX medicine specialist and general surgeon and should go for thorough groin check up.
You should also go for ultrasound imaging, complete blood count, thyroid profile, blood sugar level, serum calcium.

Meanwhile, you should take stool softner (Isapgula and lactitol), creamaffin plus on written prescription.
You should also take plenty of water and perform regular physical activity. These physiological maneuver helps in relieving constipation.

Hope that helps.
Let me know your other query.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava