Experiencing pain in between right underarm and breast. Have stiff neck and mild spondilytis. Serious?

Hi, I've been experiencing pain in area between right underarm and right breast for past few days. The pain is also felt in right breast, back and arm. I have stiff neck problem due to which I used to have pain in right shoulder, arm and stiffness in breast which used to subside with ointment applied in neck & shoulder. But this time the pain persists though mild and on&off. Kindly advise if this pain denotes any other problem other than stiff neck/shoulder.
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 3 hours later
Thanks for your question.
This pain may well be related to your known musculoskeletal problems & may be a totally new problem.
I strongly recommend you to see a physician & get yourself examined specially your breast. You should also pa;pate it yourself for a lump or a nipple discharge.
I think it would be wise to have an ECG examination to exclude any undiagnosed heart problem, although it is quite rare due to pain being on right side.
Hope I have given you some helpful clues. Please write back if you want to discuss this further, I will be glad to respond.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Experiencing pain in between right underarm and breast. Have stiff neck and mild spondilytis. Serious? 7 minutes later
Thanks for the reply doctor. I've examined my breasts but could not identify any lumps as such. The nipple discharge is normal. Also the pain is above the right breast just next to underarm. Regarding heart problem, till last year in annual health check up nothing abnormal was diagnosed. This year company health check up is due and will be in near future. Planning to get mammogram & pap smear also done at that time. Hence wanted to check if I need to go to doctor for this pain.
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 13 minutes later
You are welcome.
This is great that you are self examining your breasts & you did not feel anything abnormal. I am a bit worried about your discharge & still recommend you to have a proffessional review. Your plan for mammogram is quite appropriate. You should go for it.
Wish you good health.