Experiencing pain in back, neck, shoulder and arm. X-ray done. Found twisted spine. Meaning?

Spine Surgeon
I have onging back and neck pain along side shoulder and arm pain, local doctors are unable to find any issues per say. Since visited a Chiro with the same X-Rays and she said that I have a twisted spine. What does this mean?
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Twisted spine means scoliosis. In this condition the vertebral bodies are rotated which cause deviation of the spine from the normal curve. If possible upload the xrays.
It can cause back pain. Regular exercise and stretching usually helps. However please upload xrays to know the severity of the curve which is a deciding factor while considering treatment options. Thanks.