Experiencing nausea, light-headedness, fatigue and shaky. Having high BP, took no medication. Suggest?

This afternoon and evening I experienced intermittent nausea, lightheadedness, some fatique and I felt shaky. My heart didn't feel like it was racing but I could feel it. My blood pressure was 150/67; 15 minutes later it was 141/67; an hour later it was 138/53. HR was 65, 66 and 62 respectively. I took no medication. At first I thought heart attack. Any ideas what this could be?
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 35 minutes later
Respected Ma'm
1. The combination of nausea/ lightheadedness/ fatigue/ shakiness can all be related to disturbances of balancing mechanism of body, neurological issues, high blood pressure and less likely but yes, some heart problems (especially in very old people).
2. Your blood pressure and heart rate are fine but they may be , even if you have a heart attack or a neurological issue.
3. I would advise you to see your physician or visit emergency room (ER), as this may be a significant neurological problem. We can only discuss possibilities here but can not reach a conclusive diagnosis.
I would request you again to visit ER for further evaluation.
Feel free to discuss more.
Sukhvinder Singh