Experiencing backache after lunch and dinner. How to cure this?

I have serious issue problem of backache after lunch and dinner...unable to understand the cause.Please guide me for the same.
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 23 hours later

Thanks for writing in and sorry for delayed response.
Backache after lunch and dinner is unusual symptom until and unless you have gastroesophageal reflex disease which can mimic like backpain.

Other usual causes are weight being more or improper posture while eating. You can trying sitting upright while eating.

Other cause which we need to rule out is cholecystitis i.e gall bladder inflammation which can present as backache after food.

I would suggest you to get examined by physician if sitting upright do not help you, to rule out gall bladder disease and gastroesophageal problems.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubt please revert back.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.