ECG test done. Need help in reading the report

Hey XXXXXXX I was facing some issues with my left arm, yesterday. So I went for an ECG(Electrocardiography)Test, to make sure that everything is alright. People say that you should always go for this test twice, so i went for it twice.Now I've two videos of my test strips, and I want you to tell me whether the report is alright or not.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 8 minutes later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

There is no image attached here with your query.

It would greatly help if you could upload the image/ scan of the ECG here using the uploading service available on this site just below the text box. You can email the reports / scans to
with subject- (Attn: Dr. Prasad Akole)
Did you have chest pain, heartburn, sweating, nausea that time?
Did you get physically checked up?
Do you have left arm pain with chest pain?

Cardiac pain (angina) may radiate to left arm, hand.

I would be able guide you once I receive the images of the ECG.
Follow-up: ECG test done. Need help in reading the report 1 hour later
The file named test01 is the video of the first test strip , and the file named test2 is the video of 2nd test.
Yes, I was sweating a bit. By the way, I've sent the the reports of my test to YYYY@YYYY with a subject named (Attn: Dr. XXXXXXX Akole). Please tell me when should i expect the reply..?? could the reply take more than an hour?
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 5 hours later
Thanks for the update.
I saw your reports.
The ECG shows ST segment depression in leads II, III, aVF, and all anterior leads.

If you had sweating, left arm pain, it could indicate cardiac ischaemia (blood supply problem).
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is possible. here vessels supplying the heart are blocked and predispose to a heart attack.

You did not mention if you had left chest pain/ discomfort, palpitations, giddiness.
Do you have blood pressure, diabetes or other illnesses?
I would suggest you to go to the ER (casualty) of a good hospital and get fully evaluated for the ECG changes. Admission is usually needed. I would recommend full health check up and tests for your age.

If you have chest pain, sweating, palpitations, giddiness, chew an aspirin tablet and a sorbitrate tablet under the tongue and get immediate medical attention.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!

It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!
Follow-up: ECG test done. Need help in reading the report 6 hours later
Are you talking about the first report, or are you talking about the sevond one? By the way, my age is 52, and my bloodpressure was and is normal.
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 9 hours later
Both stripes show similar picture.

Good that your BP is normal and still you have not worsened.
My advice remains the same.
Take care. Avoid exertion till evaluation is complete.