ECG showing sinus arrhythmia and intra atrial conduction delay. Should I be worried?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I am 33 years old,168 cm and 90 kg. My ecg says "sinus arrhythmia slow" and "intra-atrial conduction delay" "slight intraventricular conduction delay" "borderline ecg". P/PR:137 ms / 187 ms QRS: 118 ms QT/QTc/QTd: 443 ms / 432 ms / - P/QRS/T axis: 51 /-7 / 43 Heartrate: 54bpm My dr asked me to repeat the ecg and do some more blood work. What are the meaning of these results? Are these results normal? Is there anything to worry about or should I ckeck? Thank you
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Does not look like anything major, but needs checkup... Detailed Answer: All of these findings can happen normally but can also suggest an abnormality. Please attach ECG so that I will be able to give more accurate answer. Please reload the ECG. Sinus arrythmia is normal finding. Conduction delay has to defined as to be normal or abnormal. I will get back to you once I see the ECG. Regards
Follow-up: ECG showing sinus arrhythmia and intra atrial conduction delay. Should I be worried? 1 hour later
I reloaded the ECG report and some blood work or lab results. Could you see it again? Also I would like to tell you that I have some pain as trigger points in the left side of my chest (front, back, side) different location comes and goes since two months. Also, I feel these days I have short of breath when I run or do efforts but no pain. I have not went to gym or do exercises since 4 months ago.
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Looks normal Detailed Answer: Your ECG is normal. Don't have to worry about the computer interpretation. Also your symptoms are not suggestive of cardiac. Resume you gym and exercise. Your symptoms will disappear on its own. Lab work up also is fine. Hope this helps. Regards