ECG showed slight inferior repolarization disturbance negative t in avf. Any ideas?

Hi I feel generally unwell shaky inside and my ecgs states slight inferior repolarization disturbance small neg T in aVF with negative T in lll minor right precordial polarization disturbance small neg T in V3 with flat or low neg T in V2 all bloods were normal but I just feel breathless thanks
Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Aslam Lalani 45 minutes later
Changes which you have described in ECG may normally be present in young women, and may not have much significance.
Shortness of breath can be due to several reasons including anaemia , hypothyroidism and lung related problem . In your case, it is unlikely that it is due to a heart related problem ,
We could get a 2D Echocardiogram done to be absolutely sure.
Till then, the following lifestyle modification measures should help:
-eat lots of fresh XXXXXXX leafy vegetables , fresh fruits , nuts , salads ,
-avoid fatty ,fried , junk food ,
-take more amount of sprouted pulses , skim milk ,
Avoid smoking and excessive intake of alcohol
Exercise regularly
Get 8 hours of sleep
Please see a general physician so that a proper examination can be done and other causes of shortness of breath can be ruled out.
Hope that helps
Let me know if you have any more questions
take care