ECG results, PR 132, QT 320, ST 190, QRS 57, pregnancy possible ?

Question
Interpret ECG results PR 132 QT 320 ST 190 QRS 57 QTc 334
I am ligated 5 years ago and re married 1 yr back we want to have a baby as my husband needs it. Can i still be pregnant please suggest what at possible ways. I am 34 yrs old healthy with normal blood test like CBC, LIPID PROFILE. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 42 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting your query. It is true that you are having elevated lipid profile and chest pain on exertion but to read the ECG results, I need to look at the ECG readings. Please scan your ECG and send the scan at YYYY@YYYY with sub: “ATTN Dr Jasvinder singh” so that I can have a look at your ECG and it will help me in understanding your condition better.

Regarding tubal ligation reversal, it is done by microsurgery to open and reconnect the fallopian tube segments. It can also be done by laparoscopic tubal ligation reversal which is a minimally-invasive surgical procedure. However the success of tubal ligation reversal depends on various factors like type of tubal ligation procedure originally performed, the age of the woman at which it was done and the amount of damage caused by the original tubal ligation procedure.

For this you need to consult a gynecologist and discuss these procedures in detail.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health.

Follow-up: ECG results, PR 132, QT 320, ST 190, QRS 57, pregnancy possible ? 19 hours later
I forwarded the ECG result to Dr Jasvinder but I have not received any answer until now. Please respond thank you

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for sending the ECG scan.

The ECG shows incomplete RBBB (right bundle branch block) and T wave inversion in the leads L3 and aVF. RBBB is a defect in the heart's electrical conduction system. Sometimes healthy people may also have a right bundle branch block and it does not appear to cause any harm. So these are very non-specific changes.

To confirm or rule out the possibility of coronary artery disease, it makes sense to do a stress echo or a stress thalium test. These are more specific for any cardiac defect and give more accurate results.

Follow-up: ECG results, PR 132, QT 320, ST 190, QRS 57, pregnancy possible ? 13 hours later
thank you so much Dr Jasvinder your advise will help a lot for my husband. We will immediately schedule for his stress echo test to rule out his condition. As we are planning that he will go for gym to make him physically fit.

I would like to know would this RBBB will develop into right sided heart failure if not treated immediately?

Thank you so much and I appreciate your advise. thanks for this consultation online.

Best Regards

XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 13 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

RBBB per se does not lead to any heart problem as it is a normal variant found in normal population also. However if there is any other coexistent heart problem which can be diagnosed by stress ECHO, then right sided heart failure can occur due to that particular heart problem and not RBBB.