Doubt to have small penis and testicles. How to make it bigger?

Question
Hii

my penis size is 2.0 in in flaccid and 5.2 in erect and so far my knwoldege is concern it has not grown since my puberty.

My second question is about small testicle i think my testicle is also very small

Do u think is it due to genetic or what?

i m little concern about grith i have read some where that there is injection to enhance the grith what is that and should i go for phalloplasty surgery?
I am very dissapointed when i see porn movies that how those guyes have such huge penises?

Is mine is in good size or shape to satisfy a girl ?
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 2 hours later
Good Day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!

as for the penis size the average penis size is 5.57 inches, if your penis size is at 5.2 inches then it will still be considered normal for an adult male. You would not compare yourself with porn stars somce they are chosen for their long penises.

Average size of the the testis is 2cm in length and 1.5cm in width. Should hve a firm consistency (not hard and not soft). If you think your testis is smaller than 2cm or is soft then you may be suffering from testicular failure. You need to see a Urologist to evaluate your suspicion and he may start hormonal treatment (testosterone supplementation)

If your erections are enough to have sexual intercourse and hard enough to penetrate the vagina then I believe you dont need surgery or any other injec
tions. These procedures comes with complications like permanent damage to the penis making the problem worse.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.

Follow-up: Doubt to have small penis and testicles. How to make it bigger? 8 hours later
Hi
I have uploaded the picture please may have look and commnet.
i would like to know that why my penis looks like a baby penis when it in flaccid state and grith is also very thin.
Is penis size determined by genetic if yes then which genes i mean from father side or mother side ?
If it is genetic then why my elder brother have large penis than me?
Why my testicle not grown properly what are the causes?
If someone penis is below average then what will he do as i know falloplasty surgery increase the penis size as length and grith wise.

Please clarify my doubts.

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 7 hours later
Good Day!

I have seen the pictures and i think you have a penis of an adult man. You have grown pubic hair which is proof that you have hormones formthe secondary sexual development in a man. You have normal penis and testicle size as I can see in the picture. I dont think you need phalloplasty.

Follow-up: Doubt to have small penis and testicles. How to make it bigger? 17 hours later
hello
I have been doing masturbation from 18 years of my age and i think that was a main reason that my penis could not grow properly.
I have frequenty noticed one thing when i get up from bed at morning i found my penis is erect can u clarify why my penis is get erect is there any problem behind?
Again i m asking the same thing that is penis size genetically determined give brief answer on that?
Ihave read somewhere that a womens vagin 2to3 inch sensitive is that true?

Good Day!

Penis size is determined by genetics and it is not clear whether it is from the male side or female side but like among other things like height, skin color, eye color. Penis size is like feet size and is more or less appropriate for height. Like I said there is nothing wrong with your penis size and appearance, you may have inferiority feelings towards yourself and you feel that your penis is inadequate.

It is perfectly normal to have morning erections and it caused by increased testosterone in the morning. It means you have normal erection function. All men that are normal have morning erections.

Mastrubation doesn't cause shrinkage or abnormality in penile size and function no matter how often you do it.

The sensitive part of the female is the clitoris which is the female counterpart of the penis in males. when sexually aroused it will also erect but not as big in males. It is found on top of the urethra ( where urine is coming out).