Need information on penile reconstruction. Had a circumcision

hey doc... i wanna know if i can get help anywhere... im a 23 year old xhosa male and when I was 19 I went for my cultural circumsition, but it didnt go that well for me. i luckly didnt lose my penis but i did lose my glans penis ... they called it an auto amputation ... just turned black and then it literally came off... is there a way to I dont know reconstruct it or something? its been 4 years can it be? if so how, where and how much would it cost? im not expecting mircles....
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013