Done with blood test. What does my report says?

My wbc is 12, atypical lymphocytes 47, absolute lymphs 5.6 and absolute monocytes 1.3. What does this mean?
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood test results

Detailed Answer:
hello and thank you for sending your question.

If possible I would very much like to see a complete copy of your blood test. This will help me interpret the result more comprehensively.

It looks like your lymphocyte count is mildly elevated. this could represent a primary disorder related to your bone marrow. this does not necessarily reflect something which is immediately life-threatening. This might be something that your doctor will need to follow very closely over many many years.

Again I would like to see the complete copy of your blood tests. If you could somehow scan those and send those to my attention I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for sending your question. I look forward to reviewing your test results in discussing this with you further.

Dr. Galamaga