Done surgery for piles after first delivery. Pain while passing motion after second delivery. Will I get piles again?

i got piles after my first delivery which was in XXXXXXX 2011. I underwent a surgery for the same in oct 2011. I delivered my 2nd baby in july 2012. off late i have pain while passing motion. will i get piles again?
Posted Wed, 12 Sep 2012 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 40 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.
Pain while passing motion could be because of constipation. At this early stage itself you take precautions like drinking lots of fluid, having high fibre diet. Fruits,oats,carrot,banana stem,beans,are all XXXXXXX in fibers.Those can be taken regularly.
You can apply the xylocaine jelly to reduce pain.
You can use cremaffin plus after consulting your physician which helps to relieve constipation.
Take warm baths to relieve pain.

Even after piles surgery, there are chances of getting piles again.
So it is better to take precautions as mentioned above.

If you get bright red blood during defecation, it is right time to consult surgeon for diagnosis and treatment of piles.
I hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.