Ask a Urologist   »  

Done circumcision surgery. What can be done to increase the penis size?

I have done Circumcision Surgery on 19th May 2012, I Have a Question can i increase my penis size by penis excercise, I have a 3 3/4 Inch Penis, which i want to increase, Now my Penis is in Normal Stage, So Can i do excersice for penis to make it bigger 1 to two inch, Can it can be increase after circumcision. is it true that by manula excericse size of penis can increase. & if yes that show some excercisee too for the same.
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

There is no proved medicine to increased the size of penis. Thats why quacks dominate in this arena, promising a lot.
Your size is good enough for a good sexual life. The penis becomes much bigger after stimulation and that is the actual size. So, size in the normal state need not be a cause for worry.

Hope i helped u. Kindly get back for doubts if any.

Dr GS, Urologist.
Follow-up: Done circumcision surgery. What can be done to increase the penis size? 5 minutes later
The size which have i.e id 3 3/4 is when which is erect, So is good enough to have a good sexsual life & can i pregnant her & satisfy her ,,,
Nice to hear from u.
The size is close to four inches. organ size varies from person to person, for example, finger length varies and no two have the same finger length and breadth.
Sexual satisfaction depends on mutual understanding, sexual stimulation, foreplay and so many other factors.
So, length is the least important of all these.

Have a great life