Done IUI. Diagnosed with asthenoteratozoospermia. On lineator. Suggest treatment to upgrade the motility of grade A

Infertility Specialist
Hello Doctor, we had done one IUI and was diagnosed with asthenoteratozoospermia, with following,
Volume: 2ml, Ph: 7.5, Viscosity: Normal, Liquefaction : 30 minutes.
Total count: 50 million
Motility: A- 5%, B- 30%, C- 30% and D: 40%
Morphology: 5% normal.
Date of the Analysis : 10/10/2013.
Currently on Lineator for one month (2 capsules daily), I am of 36 yrs and my wife of 34 yrs- my wife has problem with thin endometrium was given progynova/ endothic along with aliveher in the last IUI in September 2013.
What is the treatment to upgrade the motility of grade A?
We plan to go for another IUI and if unsuccessful would opt for IVF. Please suggest as most of the doctors in Guwahati are taking us for a ride and more keen on their fee rather than on providing a solution.
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
lifestyle changes

Detailed Answer:
Hi, motility can be improved by antioxidant medicines which you are already taking. Stop alcohol and smoking if you do. Have balanced diet and excercise regularly. You can go ahead with another IUI. Then to IVF without wasting more time as your wife is 34 which is on higher side. Moreover thin endometrium needs to get evaluated. Let me know if you have any more queries. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist