Done ICSI Cycle for poor ovarian reserve. Conceived but terminated due to missing heartbeat. Suggest?

Infertility Specialist
1) Wanted to know if there are any injections to be given for Poor Ovarian Reserve during IVF Cycle.
2) Wanted to know the best set of Stimulation injections for Poor Ovarian Reserve for IVF.
3) Any side-effects of OVIGYN-D if taken for 2nd set with a gap of 4-5 months. My wife has taken it from Jan-April.
4) Any other information to increase AFC and EGG Quality will help.

2 ICSI Cycle due to poor ovarian reserve at Age 30. 1st Cycle concieved but heartbeat was not observed and had to be terminated. 2nd Cycle on the way. We have become Mentally Sick

AMH = 0.63 FSH= 10.8 Last AFC was 6
Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
No universal protocol for poor responders.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX
There is no universal protocol for poor responders & each doctor has her/her own perception & wants to try the thing found most useful by him/her.
Regarding injections, HMG (containing both FSH & LH) is preferable to pure FSH during stimulation.
There is no best set of injections. Normally we prefer to give high dose of HMG(300-450IU) with antagonist protocol & it gives decent results. One can try any other protocol with high dose HMG.
Ovigyn D has practically no side effect except acne even when taken long term.
Ovigyn D is the only medicine known to improve AFC & egg quality. For improving egg quality you can take plenty of antioxidants along with medicines/nutritional supplements containing co-enzyme Q.
Let me know if you have other concerns.
Follow-up: Done ICSI Cycle for poor ovarian reserve. Conceived but terminated due to missing heartbeat. Suggest? 6 hours later
Agreed to some extent ..
But got to know from some doctor via a friend that there is a injection specific for poor responders.
Don't remember the name ... but there is ... it starts from R .... and it has suffix of ltt or something like that. .. couldn't remember. . But definate ... searching for the same
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no specific injection.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
As I told there is no universely accepted specific treatment. That doctor might found it useful in a subset of patients.
Whether its Recagon?
If you can tell the name, I can further elaborate.
Awaiting reply.