Doing regular exercise. Cause of erectile dysfunction, small penis, lack of libido and depression?

hello doctor
I am 34 years old. I do physical exercise for last 6 sex drive has reduced and size of the penis is small and erections are soft. The problem is persistent for long time.I calculated the fat percentage it is 25% and the man breast also makes me feel low confident and sometimes depressed.
i need to know the cause for these problems
Posted Sun, 17 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
In your case, it is either endocrine (testosterone) or vascular problem.
General things that would help are
1.     Control of sugars if diabetic.
2.     Quit smoking if so.

On the day of planned intercourse, things that would help are

1.     Early dinner
2.     Light dinner.
3.     Prolonged foreplay.
4.     Medicines temporarily to improve erection to get your confidence back.
If you get early morning erection, there should be no worry.
In addition to the above, go to your doctor for
1.     Physical examination.
2.     Check sugar levels.
3.     Check testosterone levels.
Stress can reduce your sex drive, in which case you need lifestyle change and counseling.
Hope this helps. Kindly get back for doubts if any.
Best regards
Follow-up: Doing regular exercise. Cause of erectile dysfunction, small penis, lack of libido and depression? 11 minutes later
Thanks for the reply.
There few more issues relates to that, i.e Ejaculation is immediate may within few minutes during intercourse.
Sometimes may be during foreplay if the sex interval is more.moreover my penis size is same for so many years.what kind of test and treatment has to taken
Pls advice
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
welcome back.
Penis grows along with the other organs and there is no special medicine for that.
Early ejaculation can be treated with methods like application of lignocaine jelly over the penis just before the entry, stop during the act temporarily and restart again, withdraw totally and reinsert again.
No single method is best and these need to be tried to decide which works out best for you.
Also there are some medicines available and one of them is called DAPOXETINE, that can be got after examination by a doctor and a prescription is needed.
Penis size is not to be worried as long as you are able to do the actual sexual act and size varies from person to person.
Hope this helps.
Best regards