Does ultram cause heart problems?
User rating for this question
does ultram cause heart problems in a normal healthy adult?
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Almost never; very rare minor side effects Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing in. Ultram contains tramadol and there have hardly been any reported side effects on the cardiovascular system. The only rare reported side effects are an increase in heart rate (tachycardia) and orthostatic hypotension (i.e. a change in blood pressure with a change in posture), but these are side effects experienced while on the drug. Not otherwise, and are extremely rare. In my years of practice, I have never come across such side effects in any patients. I hope this information helps clear your doubt. Please also feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Is itching a side effect of naltrexone?
- Symptoms of prickly numbness
- Is ultram a narcotic
- Filled tooth ultram caused dizziness constipation chest pain treatment
- Ultram causing elevated liver enzymes
- What are the side effects of nebivolol?
- Symptoms of patients taking glaucoma
- Symptoms of pharyngeal palsy
- Does ultram cause heart problems
- What are the side effects of nexplanon?
- Symptoms of pyoderma infection
- What are the side effects of minivelle?
- What are the side effects of mononessa?
- Symptoms of diabetic, severe fatigue
- Is ultram a opiate