Does stomach pain, dizziness and headache mean pregnancy?

I have gotten the depo shot in oct of last year and i only got 1 shot, but i was not getting my period at all, recently i have gotten my period back (normal 4 day) and me and hubby been going at it (came home from afganistand) and i gotten my period on the 31 of may and now im light headed and lazy, tummy was hurting a lil, and getting these head aches do u think im pregnant?
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Follow-up: Does stomach pain, dizziness and headache mean pregnancy? 2 minutes later
if im not pregnant how can i? take prenatles? i only got 1 depo shot so there has to be a way
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Hi there,

First, let me stress that you are not protected from pregnancy as you just had a single shot of depo that you took in october last year. The effects last only for 3 months. If you didn't continue the shots, then you are unprotected.

Having said that, your period came on may 31st. You are now in the fertile period.

You cannot be pregnant yet. But if you do want to concieve then now would be the optimum time to try.

Try the natural way for a few months. In a regular 28 day cycle,your fertile period would be between day 11-17.

You could be experiencing mid cycle ovulation pain right now,which is a good sign if you want to concieve.

No need to take prenatal meds yet. But do improve your general condition with a balanced diet,weight control and exercise.

Hope I have answered your query adequately. Should you have any additional concerns, I am available for follow ups.