Does small pink patch penis skin be an indication of yeast infection?

hey, my skin on my penis head has a small pink/white area shaped the size of a dime. I have a picture if I can send it to you. I suspect it to be either a male yeast infection or some sort of transmitted skin infection. Can you help? its directly in the middle, if you need a better pic i can take one.
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Picture not clear Detailed Answer: Hi I have seen the attached picture. I suspect that you have developed a genital wart. To be really sure, I would like to see better picture of the skin lesion. Also please tell since when do you have this lesion? Do you have any associated pain, itching or discomfort? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you follow up with the pictures. Dr Geetika Paul
Follow-up: Does small pink patch penis skin be an indication of yeast infection? 23 hours later
Hey, I've attached a new picture. If you look in the middle of the penis head you can see a slight discoloration of white. I have had it for approximately a year, I've barely had discomfort maybe like two or three times a small tingle. More than anything the skin condition bothers me. I have no discharge. I noticed I got these skin conditions after having unprotected sex. The next day it hurt when I pee so I drank a ton of cranberry juice and it went away after a day or so. I do drink beer & I do smoke marijuana.
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Meatal wart Detailed Answer: Hi again Hey I have had a look at the attached picture. I am sorry to say but it looks like you have developed a meatal wart. These are basically extremely slow growing lesions. This is the reason why it is persistent since a year and is slowly increasing in size. This surely requires urgent treatment before it grows more in size. I would advise you to see a nearby dermatologist soon,. We do have wart paints for home application but owing to the site of the wart, home treatment for the same is not really advocated. Dr Geetika Paul