Does lomexin T ovule for infection kill sperms inside my vagina?
User rating for this question
Hello doctor i m trying to get pregnet and my doctor gave lomexin T ovule for viginal slight infection,is that possible to kill the sperm inside me??
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 18 minutes later
Hi, Thanks for writing to us. Yes,The chances of sperm survival is very difficult in this situation but in vaginal infection itself sperm survival is difficult. I think I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help you. Good luck. Regards Dr. Richa
Follow-up: Does lomexin T ovule for infection kill sperms inside my vagina? 3 minutes later
Thx for that..i wanna get pregnet shall i finish with Lomexin T firs,when is the good time to hv a sex?? My cycle is 26 days??t
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 27 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, You should finish your treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi, Nice to see you again. Yes, You should finish your treatment with lomexin T first because vaginal infection may interfere with conception also. You can do sex in anytime of your cycle but if you do sex in your most fertile period which is in between 10th-16th day of your cycle chances of conception is increased. I think I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help you but If you are satisfied with my answer close the query and rate it. Good luck. Regards Dr. Richa
People also viewed
- What is this tablet eldervit plus
- Sour smelling stool in the elderly
- Is kariva used in the treatment of pcos ?
- Condom inside the vagina what are the chances of infection
- Is levora used in the treatment of pcos ?
- Why is eldervit zc suggested
- Bacterial infection of vagina ornidazole
- Yeast infection garlic stucked inside the vagina
- Iam pregnent can i use eldoper tablet
- Vagina infection causes
- Can lybrel cure polycystic ovary syndrome?
- Eldoper tablet for kids
- Can i take trinessa for contraception ?
- Can aventyl hydrochloride cure vulvodynia?
- Can an infection cause twitching inside vagina