Does levonelle work when lactose intolerant?
User rating for this question
I am lactose intolerant. Will levonelle still work on me? I am feeling a little bloated after taking it.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes it will work on you. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Your lactose intolerance wont affect Levonelle so it should work fine. And you can have some minor gastrointestinal symptoms including abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea and nausea. But this is usually just temporal and should go away in a day or two. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Levonelle 1 does it work 5 days
- Epilim muscle spasms
- Epilepsy tegretol retard and dreams
- Epilim side effects in men
- Barbiturate absorption rate activated charcoal
- Laxative abuse and tingling
- Psychological abuse by aunt
- Lady doctor for hemorrhoids abu dhabi
- Excess sodium cloudy urine
- Laxative abuse oily skin
- Does diarrhea stop levonelle from working
- Levonelle lactose intolerant still work
- Does levonelle work when lactose intolerant
- Levonelle when used with micrgynon