Does levonelle work when lactose intolerant?
User rating for this question
I am lactose intolerant. Will levonelle still work on me? I am feeling a little bloated after taking it.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes it will work on you. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Your lactose intolerance wont affect Levonelle so it should work fine. And you can have some minor gastrointestinal symptoms including abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea and nausea. But this is usually just temporal and should go away in a day or two. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Levonelle 1 does it work 5 days
- Oily yellow and stringy bowel movement
- Dizziness after eating hiv
- Pain in stomach before defecating
- Nicotine anal fissure
- Dizziness getting worse a month after miscarriage
- Headache and dizziness after getting tattooed
- Peptic ulcer farting
- Does diarrhea stop levonelle from working
- Levonelle lactose intolerant still work
- Dizzy after neck fusion
- Does levonelle work when lactose intolerant
- Levonelle when used with micrgynon
- Dizziness after sun exposure
- Orni 500 tablets dosage