Does kivexa and efavirenz contraindicate with metronidazole and ciproflaxazin?
User rating for this question
Does kivexa and efavirenz contraindicate with metronidazole and ciproflaxazin
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not contraindicated but. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! No, kivexa and efavirenz are not contraindicated with metronidazole and ciproflaxacin, but reason for their use should be carefully addressed by your treating doctor. At the same time, today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Is fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse a side effect of imipramine?
- I keep getting muscle cramps in my back and stomach
- Metronidazole contraindication
- Is trembling or shaking of the hands a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Is thoughts of killing oneself changes in behavior a side effect of clonazepam?
- I hurt my kidney when i fell down
- I popped my mosquito bite and puss and blood came out
- Is swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs a side effect of colazal?
- Usage of efavirenz
- Side effect of efavirenz
- Does kivexa and efavirenz contraindicate with metronidazole and ciproflaxazin
- Is dark-colored urine a side effect of esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone?
- I just put clorox bleach in my hair to try and bleach it
- Is convulsions a side effect of efavirenz?
- I smoke weed and i lose my erection