Does kivexa and efavirenz contraindicate with metronidazole and ciproflaxazin?

Does kivexa and efavirenz contraindicate with metronidazole and ciproflaxazin
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not contraindicated but. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! No, kivexa and efavirenz are not contraindicated with metronidazole and ciproflaxacin, but reason for their use should be carefully addressed by your treating doctor. At the same time, today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!