Does adderall show up in a standard blood test?

I had finals to worry about for the past 2 weeks and i have been studying non-stop.My friend has prescription adderall 30mg(the orange tab) and offered me 2 so i can continue studying throughout the night. I took them both the same day and the next day i had a regular blood test(i am overweight), I was wondering if the adderrall would show up on a standard blood test.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: it would only be detectable with drug testing Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Adderall belongs to the amphetamine family of drugs, trace amounts of amphetamine or a false positive result for amphetamine are possible in a drug test but not a normal blood test. It would have to be a drug test. The blood tests that are normally done in persons with a history of weight issues normally involve cholesterol blood tests, blood sugar, kidney and liver tests, thyroid function test.These tests would not detect this medication. Drug testing is not done. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions