Does Diverticulitis cause incomplete digestion of foods?

Does Diverticulosis/Diverticulitis cause incomplete digestion of foods?
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Guru 47 minutes later

Diverticulosis/Diverticulitis mostly affects large intestine. If you need answer to the point, then I should say that it definitely effects some part of the digestion process of foods. Treatment of this condition mainly includes gradual implementation of more fiber XXXXXXX diet and also increasing the amount of water and fluid intake.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish you good health.