Does Cryablation cause prolonged weakness?

I had cry-oblation for AFIB 12-17-13. Should I still be weak? I am taking Amorodion. potassium and blood pressure meds.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Heart specialist's opinon, ultrasound and X ray He Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query, Cryablation should generally not be accompanied by prolonged weakness. Mild fatigue after the procedure is however normal, as the body might require sometime to adapt to a new physiological reality. In case weakness is bothersome, especially after almost two weeks after the procedure, I suggest a reevaluation be done. The opinion of your heart specialist is useful A clinical review, chest X ray and cardiac ultrasound shall be sufficient to detect any other complications that could explain such weakness. Kind regards. Please, feel free asking further follow up questions in case you have any specific concerns. I will be honored making my humble suggestions. Dr Bain