Red soft movable painless lump near armpit, low back pain, fatigue, dizzy. High on BP and heart rate. Is it lymphoma?

Hello Dr, I had high blood pressure 140/94 last week and relatively high heart beat 90 last week. This week ( 2 days back ) i noticed tiny (0.5 cm) red soft movable painless rubbery lump which has not changed in size near my armpit and one below my ear 0.5 cm) . I have lower back pain sometimes for past 2 days, no sweating and fever, urine like smell sometimes ,little body fatigue and dizziness sometimes when i am resting but it reduces while i am doing some heavy physical, no breathing problem, no itching and rashes , stiffness of neck, clear urine and no chest pain. I s it some kind of kidney infection or lymphoma?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012