Do you have treatments for stretch marks in Dr. Batra's clinic? Want details of treatments.

In Dr Batras clinic do you have any treatments for stretch marks?If so what are the treatments that are available and the cost. Do they really remove stretch marks completely? Does treatment involve too many sessions? If I wish to take any of your treatments; will I have to get admitted into the hospital or is it just few hours that I will have to spend....Do you have any female doctors to attend female patients?
Please send me the list of treatments and charges for stretch marks cure. Also the time duration each treatment invloves...
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 20 hours later

There are lots of treatment for Stretch marks.

Just to name a few.. Dermaroller treatment, dermabrasion, meso therapy, LASER etc..

These are some of treatment which can be offered to patient having stretch marks. Results of such treatments are variable from person to person and also type and site of stretch XXXXXXX

Cost of treatment vary accordingly. We do have female assistant to attend female patients. All the treatments can be performed on OPD basis and does not require stay in hospital.

I would suggest you to book appointment for examination, so that treatment can be decided accordingly.

I hope your query is answered. If you have no more query in followup then please accept my reply.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

With Regards.
Dr Rohit Batra