Do any of the ingredients of OxyElite cause kidney stones? Have blood and WBC in urine.

I had blood in my urine this morning which prompted me to see a Doctor to have that checked, it was indeed blood, I had ALOT of it in my urine and ALOT of white blood cells. They're sending the urine sample for further testing and mentioned Kidney stones since there was so much blood. I have no symptoms of UTI at all, no pain, no burning when I urinate, no urgency. What my question is, do you have any knowledge of this specific diet supplement or any of it's ingredients causing Kidney stones, kidney infections or anything like this?
OxyELITE Pro Ingredients:     
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container90
Amount Per Serving     % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend     119.5mg     *
Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod)(Standardized For Bauhnia-Statins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])
Caffeine     100mg     *
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Red #3, Blue #1, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Oxy elite pro is a herbal fat burner which has been advertised widely. This is being marketed as a dietary supplement.

There are no rational drug trials available to test its efficacy, safety and interactions with other drugs.

Although it is possible side effects are not well known still there is no documented evidence available which states that it is related to renal infections or stones.

All the weight loss formulae available do cause fluid and electrolyte disturbaces in the body which predisposes us for renal infections and calculi. Sudden weight loss mostly involves loss of body fluids and not fat.

It is best to stop taking oxy elite pro and watch for the improvement of your symptoms. Keep yourself well hydrated by taking plenty of fluids.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
If you are satisfied with the answer I request you to accept the answer.