Dizziness, dry throat, itchy eyes, tired. History of conjunctivitis and shingles

I have slight dizziness, a dry but not sore throat and sore/itchy eyes and I am very tired. None of tgese symptoms are severe but have been ongoing for weeks. I had conjunctivitis before xmas and had shingles 6 years ago
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Your symptoms are suggestive of two possibilities.
You may be having vitamin deficiency particularly the A & C or B-complex.
Or there may be an autoimmune/connective tissue disorder.
I would like you to put a follow up query with elaboration on the symptoms whether you have any joint pains or pigmentation on face, dry eyes or severe burning in mouth with slight spicy foods.
Meanwhile ensure a good hydration by taking a lemon juice 300ml added with salt and sugar, take one such in the morning and evening.
Also chew vit.C tablets twice a day.
Wish you a great health!