Diet for good erections. Is massaging penis with organic cold pressed sesame oil effective?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Will massaging my penis with organic cold pressed sesame oil help me to get strong erections ? If yes , daily how much time do I need to massage my penis? What fruits and vegetables should I have for good erections?
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Erectile functions are affected by multiple factors - both organic and psychological. You may need battery of test - blood test, ultrasound scans, doppler study, neurological assessment, etc to identify the cause.

In your case being diabetic might affect erectile functions to some extent.
Massaging the penis with sesame oil definitely increases the blood circulation to the area and might help in stronger erections immediately after the massage.
There is no fixed time limit for massaging. When you feel an extra blood rushing to the area you can stop massaging. Be careful not to injure your penis during the procedure.

Some lifestyle modifications are also helpful in getting good erections. Anxiety is found as the cause most often. De-stressing measures like exercise, particularly aerobic exercise is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
To increase your sex drive you can add celery, raw oysters, banana,avocado, almonds, eggs, figs, garlic,etc to your food.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.