Diagnosed with visual snow without migraine. Would symptomatic uveitis be discovered by opthamalogic exam?

Would symptomatic uveitis be discovered by a full opthamalogic exam. I have been diagnosed with visual snow or persistent XXXXXXX without migraine and was curious about a differential diagnosis of uveitis.

Thanks for your time
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 3 hours later
My Dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Uveitis will be diagnosed by a routine ophthalmological examination and will be ruled out at your inetial eye checkup. XXXXXXX you get when the vessels are constricting and pain of migrain you get when they dialate.
So for a persistent XXXXXXX you have to rule out a disorder which constricts the vessels.
Uvitis if anterior leads to triad of pain,redness and low vision and if posterior may only lead to low vision.
please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.