Diagnosed with multiple paramesenteric lymph nodes. Feeling stomach pain and cold. Any suggestion?

i am 12 yrs old girl Diagnosed with multiple paramesenetric lymph nodes largest measures 16 mm.
i am having pain in the stomach from last one year but this week paining too much.
i am told not drink milk, eat non veg. i have always cold
thank you.
Today i having too much pain thinking to go to a hospital
i have a tested a sonography today of ultrasound of abd/kub/pelvis everything is normal except it has Diagnosed with multiple paramesenetric lymph nodes largest measures 16 mm. please suggest me some thing
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 56 minutes later
As you have got pain in the abdomen since one year and there are multiple para mesenteric lymph nodes enlarged, an evaluation is required. At this age commonest is Intestinal tuberculosis due to taking milk containing tubercular bacilli or taking infected non-vegetarian food.
This needs to be treated with 6 months of anti-tubercular treatment with drugs like isoniazid, rifampicin, ethambutol and pyrzinamide. At this stage, there is no medication which will give you instant relief.
Consult surgeon and go for all investigations.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have further query or clarification, please ask.
I will be happy to help.
Wish you good health.