Diagnosed with menieres. Took antibiotics. Why am I feeling fatigued and dizziness?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i am 47 i have severe dizziness. Had to go to er with bppv. Had epply felt better for week and now it is back. I have had intermintent tinnitis and hearing loss after sinus infection in january. I was diagnosed with menieres. I have chronic utis and am on constant antibiotics. Had ct and was normal. Had mri and it showed non specific lesions with early onset of ishmic disease. I have severe fatigue. What is causing dizziness..i feel so sick
Posted Sat, 17 Nov 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
The dizziness that you are having is likely to be due to Meniere's disease.
The treatment of such dizziness involves using medications to suppress the impulse generation in the inner ear. Such medicine are Vertin (Betahistine) and Stugeron (Cinnarazine). You can get the medicines prescribed from your physician.
If your symptoms still persists, you must consult your ENT doctor in this regards.

Usually, its takes 2 - 4 weeks for dizziness to subside on medications. So please be reassured.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.