Diagnosed with hypothyroidism and hoshimotos. Taking synthroid. Thyroid levels ok now. Have HPV and cervical dysplasia. Suggestions?

I am a 39 year old female and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and hoshimotos when I was 13. I've been taking synthroid ever since. I have gained over 15 lbs. in a year and I maintain a healthy diet and exercise. I went to see an endocrinologist and he said my thyroid levels are fine. My visit on 4/22/2013 T4 free direct 1.45 and TSH 0.508. My visit on 6/27/2013 T4 free direct 1.08 and TSH 1.720. I gained 7 lbs. in between my 2 visits. I've also gained another 5 lbs. since my visit with him on 6/27/2013. Are my thyroid levels really ok? Can my weight gain, fatigue, and irregular periods be something else? I also found out about 9 months ago I have HPV and cervical dysplasia and often have small ovarian cysts. I have 2 healthy children and had emergency c sections with both. I had a uterine rupture and damage was done to my bladder with my youngest child who is 6. They were able to repair my uterus and my bladder so I still have all of my female organs. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you so much!
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 42 minutes later
I agree with your endocrinologist that your thyroid levels are indeed ok.

Do you recall your highest TSH value ever since you were diagnosed since the age of 13? Alternatively, do you have results of TPO andor TG autoantibodies. These are blood tests that help determine if a person has Hashimoto's thyroiditis or not.

It is very likely that your fatigue, weight gain and irregular periods are not due to a thyroid problem.

The cervical and uterine matters that you are reporting are unrelated to your thyroid condition.