Diagnosed with high iron levels and arthritis in all joints with shrinkage in testicles and scrotum tightness. Advise?

I am a male age 63 and have been diagnosed with high iron levels and arthritis in all joints. I have also noticed in the last year that my scrotum does not relax and there is a noticeable shrinkage in my testicles, especially the right one. They are also super sensitive. I don't have any trouble urinating, but I do urinate more frequently--every 2.5 to 3 hours. My sexual performance is far inferior to what it was when I was forty and my ejaculations are much smaller. I am really concerned about the shrinkage problem and tightness in the scrotum especially during the arousal stage.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Age related changes of male reproductive system.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

The change in the size of the testis, scrotum and sperm quantity is due to the age related change which occurs in the male reproductive system.

As age advances changes happen in the testicular tissues, sperm production and erectile functions. This happens gradually.

You do not have any medical problems associated with the change in your Reproductive system. This is a substantial evidence that it is age related.

We call it Andropause.

It is not preventable.

You may consult your doctor to rule out any health related conditions like hypertension, diabetes, prostate enlargements, UTI and testicular tumour which may present likewise.

Hope the answer helps you.