Ask a Homeopath   »  

Diagnosed with burtitis of the hip and bulging disc. On tramodol and morphine. Suggest natural medication?

General Surgeon
I have been advised that I have burtitis of the left hip and 3 discus bulging in the lower spine All this happened after a bad fall Would like a natural medication as I have been on tramodol and small dose of morphine The pain is still there Would vitamin D and B be helpful?
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
For pain, you are using Tramadol and Morphine.They are the best.
Vitamin D and B can be taken.But,they do not help in bursitis
Wish you good health