Diagnosed with Mal Debarqment syndrome. Medication not helping. Suggest the treatment?

I have been diagnosed with Mal Debarqment syndrome. Meds not helping. Can the mayo clinic help me?
my e-mail address is maggiern@toast,net
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Problem disappears on its own after few years

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on this website. I fully appreciate your concerns.

* This is an uncommon condition and there is no specific treatment for it. Nevertheless, this condition completely disappears on its own after few years.

* However, long term treatment with Tricyclic Antidepressants, such as Nortripyline, Serteraline, Fluoxetine along with Clonazepam relieves the symptoms in significant number of patients.

* You have neither mentioned the other associated problems (if any), nor the names of medicines that you are on.

* Consult your treating doctor who will prescribe the mentioned drugs in appropriate doses. I am sure that you will benefit from the advice.

Please feel free to revert back to me in case of further clarifications, if any.

Have a speedy recovery and a good health.

Fond Regards,

Dr.(Col) R Karanwal