Diagnosed carpel tunnel in hands. Have pain along plantar fascia and burning toes. What might be the reason?

Hi I am at a loss to what my next move should be. I have had what I believed to be nerve disturbances in my hands and feet and have seen a neurologist who has determined (nerve conduction study tests on my upper and lower limbs) that I have mild carpel tunnel in my hands and he couldn't detect any issues with the nerves in my feet, he assured me that I definately don't have peripheral neuropathy in my feet and he said that my nerves were quite normal. I have ruled out diabetes, B12, and thyroid. I have symptoms of pain along my plantar fascia and some burning in some of my toes. I was thinking about getting a MRI of one of my feet to see if there was anything out of ordinary? Any ideas on any further blood tests that I should be doing? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Haseena Hamdani 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Less blood circulation to feet and hands Detailed Answer: hi, Welcome to Health Care magic, As you have done full work up and investigations, and has seen specialist, I believe that you do not have any major problem. In some cases we have to treat our patients on clinical judgement, and symptomatically. You need to do exercises for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, and also for Your plantar Fascia pain and burning pain in toes. You should put your feet in cold water bucket ( Not Iced) for 30 mts atleast once in a day, before you go to bed. You may also take Zinc and Magnesium Supplement. After discussing with your Doctor, you may also take Long acting Nifedipine or those tablets which increase blood circulation to your feet and toes. I think that your peripheral most parts of body are not getting proper blood supply, and giving you above symptoms. I hope I have answered your question. Any other query, you are most welcome. Dr H Hamdani