Diabetic, chronic heart failure and COPD. Has there been a transformation of overlap myelodysplasticity disorder?

Excellent

Oncologist
Question
Medical History of 90 year-old male: diabetes 2; chronic heart failure; COPD; recent occurrence of pneumonia and pulmonary oedema; overlap myelodysplasticity/myeloproliferative disorder (3 years).

Current Status: hypoxia; delirium; suspected sepsis with a very poor prognosis.

Could you advise on whether pt's blood count is presently adequate? Has there been a transformation of his overlap myelodysplasticity/myeloproliferative disorder? Why? Please see attachment for pathology results.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reports.

Detailed Answer:
hello and thanks for sending the question.

Unfortunately I do not see the pathology reports attached. Could you please attempt to attach these again for review and discussion.

Dr. Galamaga

Follow-up: Diabetic, chronic heart failure and COPD. Has there been a transformation of overlap myelodysplasticity disorder? 4 hours later
Unfortunately, this question was sent some time ago and was inadvertently sent a second time. It was very well answered and I regret the inconvenience.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
My pleasure.

Detailed Answer:
Not to worry. if you have any additional questions please let me know.

I wish you all the best.

Dr Galamaga