Diabetic. Infection grown in toe nail. Use saline solution. Having pus. Can I use polysporin?
User rating for this question
I had an infected ingrown toe nail worked on by a chiropodist two days ago. She said to use a saline solution on it and cover it . I have done that. tonight it has some more pus coming from it. I am diabetic . can I use polysporin until I can see a doctor.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
People also viewed
- What could be the reason for mild memory loss
- Can lupron usage lead to increased ast and alt levels
- Infection with broken toe in diabetic
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of opana er?
- What are the side effects of potassium gluconate?
- Is fever or chills a side effect of prednisolone?
- Is polysporin used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection?
- Is sensitivity to heat a side effect of pacerone?
- What do fluids in brain suggest
- Will lipikind help in recovering from high cholesterol
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of norgesic?
- Suggest medicines for chill feverweakness and headache
- Using polysporin on c section
- What is polysporin used for
- Care plan for infected diabetic toe