Diabetic. Infection grown in toe nail. Use saline solution. Having pus. Can I use polysporin?
User rating for this question
I had an infected ingrown toe nail worked on by a chiropodist two days ago. She said to use a saline solution on it and cover it . I have done that. tonight it has some more pus coming from it. I am diabetic . can I use polysporin until I can see a doctor.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
People also viewed
- Earlobe pimple wont stop bleeding
- Early placenta previa when stop bleeding
- Can upper hole in ear bleed
- Infection with broken toe in diabetic
- Products with chlorpheniramine maleate
- 3% sodium chloride peripherally
- Why some people easily get nose bleed
- Stuck q tip in ear now bleeding
- Is polysporin used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection?
- Effects of chlorine poisoning
- Centrum multivitamins side effects
- Cinnamon chromium side effects
- Using polysporin on c section
- What is polysporin used for
- Care plan for infected diabetic toe