Diabetic. Daily masturbation is harmful? Suggestions to increase sperm count and enlarge penis size?

Question
Madam I am a 26 years old male and a diabetic.....I want to know if daily mastrubation(handjob) is harmful for male , if not what should be the maximum number of times in a day..........can you provide me any suggestion to increase my sex, to increase sperm count, to enlarge my penis size and quick errection of penis............
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 hours later
Hi XXXXX,

I am sorry about your Diabetes and high BP status.

Daily masturbation is not harmful for you. You could masturbate around three times in a day.

Here are my suggestions to increase your sex drive:

Have almonds, cashews and other dry fruits daily

Drink a glass of milk everyday

Take pomegranate on alternate days

Since you are diabetic, you cannot eat all of these too often. You can take them in limited consumption.

There is no medical treatment for enlargement of penile size. Diabetics are prone to have erectile dysfunction. You must have a good control of your blood sugars to have quick erection and to sustain one.

Lastly, you must stay away from stress; have adequate sleep for 7 hours daily to have a satisfying sexual life.

I hope this helps you. Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Diabetic. Daily masturbation is harmful? Suggestions to increase sperm count and enlarge penis size? 14 hours later
Madam thank you 4 your valuable advice......madam can you let me know what actually is erectile disfunction and premature ejeculation.....and its symptoms and causes....................

*Madam very frankly speaking actually I dont feel comfortable in discussing topics related to my penis as well as my sex with a male doctor ..............so can you please refer me any female urologist, female sexologist as well as a female XXXXXXX within india with whom I can discuss my problems related to sex as well as penis very frankly as like as you..................please provide me their names, emails, address, phone numbers etc. so that I can communicate with them as like as you........even I dont mind any payment.....

Thank You......waiting for your reply

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 hours later

The two conditions erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation are different. You may want to read about it at this link

WWW.WWWW.WW
WWW.WWWW.WW
I am sorry I am not aware of any female urologist or XXXXXXX in India. There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at this link WWW.WWWW.WW
This is all I could do to help you.

Take care!