Developed reddish bruise on forearm. Arm hurt during shower. Remedy?

I have developed in the last 24 hours a bruise on my inner left forearm wrapped around a small mole which is fine with a small hair protruding. I usually shave or pull this hair with a tweezer, there is no change in the mole. The bruise is reddish and purple around the size of half of a quarter. It almost looks like an "old" bruise that is going away. I was in the shower about 24 hours ago and was washing and my arm hurt a little but I didnt notice anything.
About 2 hrs later this bruise came out. It is on a vein in the middle of my left inner forearm and around this small mole.

Posted Sun, 21 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Thanks for the query. I think the injury caused by pulling of hair has caused this bruise.
Hair should not be pulled from mole.
Repeate trauma may be XXXXXXX as it is one of the cause of development of malignancy in mole.
I would like to see the photograph of the lesion so as to give a closer diagnosis.
Kindly upload a photograph of the lesion.
There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you