Developed pigmentation on forehead. How to get my skin texture and colour back?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
I used a hair XXXXXXX but have developed pigmentation on my forehead and skin texture looks really different ,..need to know what to use that will clear the pigmentaton and the skin texture. the skin seems to be wrinkled, and my forehead is very different from the face color. Need to to know, how to get my skin texture an dcolor back
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 6 hours later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. What may have happened is allergy to the hair XXXXXXX Was it some different brand Or type of hair XXXXXXX that you used this time than your usual one? It may have caused allergic dermatitis which may cause some amount of swelling and pigmentation followed by wrinkling with pigmentation.If it's in acute phase you may need some antihistamines with topical application cream.W hat I would recommend is that kindly visit a dermatologist who will confirm the diagnosis and prescribe you topical application for the same . Kindly don't use the same XXXXXXX again and don't expose yourself to direct sunlight .I hope I have been of some help to you and have answered all your queries. If you have any more doubts feel free to post again
God Bless
Dr Mayank Singh