Delayed periods, pressure in pubic area, weight gain. Had ovarian cyst. Is it pregnancy?

I have a very regular period, and this month it is two weeks late. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative (I have taken about 7 tests randomly throughout the time it was late). I also have been having this weird pressure/heavy feeling in my pelvic area.

I am 25, I have one child, pretty healthy.

No unusual stress, changes in eating, weight gain or loss.

My husband and I use condoms most of the time, but used the pull out method once after my last period. It was towards the begging of my cycle.

Note *I had an ovarian cyst back in February, (it was the first time it ever happened), so I had a complete ultra sound of all my female parts about 3 weeks ago and it came back normal and the cyst was gone.

Could I still be pregnant though I am getting a negative home pregnancy test?
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 42 minutes later
You could be pregnant even if pregnancy test is negative in case of delayed conception. You should have serum beta HCG test to rule out pregnancy. If the pregnancy test is negative then check your thyroid status to find out the cause of delayed period. Your ultrasound is normal so no need to repeat it but get examined by your local doctor.

Best wishes