Delayed periods, dizziness, headache, lower back pain, negative pregnancy test, pink spotting

my period is 1 week late. I have expereinced dizziness, headaches and lower back pain. I have done one home preg test when my periods was 3 days late and it came back negative. I also had pinkish spotting about a week ago which last a couple of hours.
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

As you have already done pregnancy test and it is negative, chances of pregnancy are less.

Still please repeat the test now.

Most probably you seem to have delayed period due to some hormonal imbalance in your body. As you already had ovarian cyst this is most likely.

Please consult your gynecologist for examination and advice.

Your doctor will give some tablets which will lead to bleeding.

After that in next cycle you might be advised some medication or investigation to look for the cause.

Take light diet, plenty of liquids at present.

This should help.

I hope this answers your query.